So…..errr…. turns out I’m a bit rubbish at this. I have zero discipline when it comes to exercise!
- Day 8: Managed to get myself in gear and do the workout. Noticed myself slacking off a bit, particularly in the strength exercises, so I tried to stop that. It worked…. kind of.
- Day 9: I suddenly became really conscious that I only had 2 days left of level 1 and that cheered me up a bit. There was some serious face licking going on from the dog whenever I lay on the floor.
- Day 10: Massive fail. I was rushing around getting JHogg to work early so I could get back in time for my Mummy FITT. We rushed out the door…. and discovered the class time had been changed and I hadn’t see the notice on Facebook. Ugh. I’d already skipped Shred for the day as I anticipated being at the class so it was just a write off.
- Day 11: The fail continues. I woke up horrifically unmotivated to do Shred, but as I had a kettlebells class booked for the evening I wasn’t too worried as I knew I’d get a workout in later. We then had a bit of a babysitting fail so I couldn’t make it to the class…. another day wasted.
- Day 12: I figured I’d better stop slacking so I did Shred in the morning while Piglet napped. I started level 2 and found it marginally more enjoyable than level 1.
- Day 13: I was running around like a mad woman getting Piglet ready for a sleepover and trying to find something to wear that wasn’t covered in baby sick (found something…. had to change it again just before I went out the door). In short – I was lazy and didn’t do it. I did walk home after the beer festival though and got over my 10,000 steps. So not a complete waste.
- Day 14: Day after a rare night out – enough said. We did walk along the beach front though and I came in just under 10,000 steps which surprised me. No excuses though really.
Must try harder! Half way through now!
Please note this post may include some affiliate links. This has no effect on you - to find out more please check out the disclosure