This week was a bit better. I think classes are definitely the way forward for me though, I need to accountability of an instructor!
- Day 15: Carrying on after the busy weekend. I did not badly and felt pretty fresh afterwards.
- Day 16: Managed to squeeze in Shred in the morning. I did go to the cinema in the afternoon though so probably ruined all the hard work with popcorn!
- Day 17: I paid attention this week and actually made it to Mummy FITT on time. It was an incredibly hard session, I felt a bit sick in the middle of it! I powered through but was glad when it was done. Piglet fell asleep in the pram as I walked home so we detoured through the park to keep him sleeping longer. My step count was over 12,000 which was fab.
- Day 18: I had planned to do Shred in the morning but I was so sore from the day before. I went to kettlebells in the evening (still waddling) and the Mummy FITT instructor was there. Thankfully she told me she was also really sore so at least I wasn’t the only one! It was another tough class using 2 kettlebells at once, really working on my arms.
- Day 19: It was a real struggle but I managed to do Shred in the morning. It loosened up some of my muscles from the exercise the days before which was nice while it lasted!
- Day 20: I always knew this weekend would be a right off as far as dedicated exercise goes. We were focussing on DIY as we really want our living room finished. I cleaned the whole room it was very dusty from sanding down the woodwork earlier in the week. We then gave the walls a base coat of paint. Although it wasn’t Shred it was still a fair workout!
- Day 21: I spent the morning stripping wallpaper. The joys of renovating! Again no Shred but my priorities are a bit different at the weekend. This should have been the day I started Level 3 but I’ll get to it on Monday!
I worked out 5 days out of 7 this week so that’s a win in my book! I put on an pair of jeans that are a size smaller that what I usually wear and they fit me nicely – so that is great! Its hard to say whether its related to Shred or just general life style. But something is working! 10 days of Shred left – lets do this!
Please note this post may include some affiliate links. This has no effect on you - to find out more please check out the disclosure