Well…… I tried right?
- Day 22: I forgot I was meant to be doing level 3 so did level 2 again – whoops!
- Day 23: I started swimming lessons with Piglet in the morning so Shred just didn’t really happen.
- Day 24: I squeezed in Shred early on – the way I planned when I decided to do this in the first place!
- Day 25: I didn’t bother with Shred as I knew I had kettlebells in the evening. We had a stand in instructor and the class was much easier than usual
- Day 26: Instead of Shred I went down to the beach with my sister and nephews. Definitely not as strenuous but way more fun!
- Day 27: We met up with some friend and took our dogs for a nice long walk along the beach. Walking in the sand carrying a 7kg child was my main workout for the day! We followed it up by stripping the rest of the wallpaper – my arms are so pleased that is finished now.
- Day 28: No excuses – it just didn’t happen.
- Day 29: Piglet was up bright and early so I fit Shred in before we headed out for the day. I found it fairly tough going – I think that is probably because my body is pretty tired after a month of regular exercise.
- Day 30: I’d like to say I ended on a high – but it was another swimming day so Shred was a fail
So 30 days are up. I didn’t do as well as I would have liked, but I did what I realistically expected.
I realised that I’m just not dedicated enough to work at home! I need the accountability of an instructor to make me push myself, so I’ll be sticking to Mummy FITT and kettlebells for the foreseeable!
Body wise, I think I have changed a bit over the last month. I am able to wear a smaller size of jeans which is great. It’s by no means a significant change – but its a start!
Please note this post may include some affiliate links. This has no effect on you - to find out more please check out the disclosure