- What a start to the month! JHogg took a trip to A&E for a dodgy shoulder. It turns out he has an impingement (rather than the dislocation we first suspected) and had to take some time off work. I took on the childcare and house work alone which was pretty tough! But we coped.
- Piglet had his 3rd vaccinations. He was an absolutely champ and barely made a squeak the whole time. I’m glad to see the back of those jabs for a while though.
- I decided to get to grips with my post baby body and take on 30 day Shred, alongside my normal kettlebells class, as well as starting a new mummy FITT class with Piglet.
- I smashed my phone screen. Quite frankly I’m surprised I haven’t done this before now! A mad dash to the Apple store the next morning and a tough hour disconnected from the world followed – but I’m back in business!
- JHogg and I left Piglet overnight for the 2nd time and spent a day at the Banchory Beer Festival. It was a fantastic day out and we can’t wait to go again next year.
- We took advantage of the great weather to have a few BBQs with the family and spend time in some of the parks around us and go to the beach. It was so nice to get outside for a while and have some fresh air!
- Piglet got his first cold. I’m actually quite surprised he hasn’t had one before now! He took it like a trooper though and we both made it through it in one piece.
- Piglet is 6 months old! I’m still trying to get my head around that one – I swear he was only just born.
- I’ve started swimming lessons with Piglet. We are just doing council run lessons and I’ve been really impressed. The class size for the babies is really small – just 2 of us – and we’ve been enjoying it. Although I’m not sure I like that Piglet has now learnt how to splash in the bath!
- We had a slow month as far as DIY is concerned due to JHogg’s injury. The bathroom is still not finished, but we made a start on the living room anyway. Skirting’s are sanded and painted and the wallpaper is stripped. I hope by the end of next month the living room will be done!
When I see it all written down like that I realise how busy we have been! September is shaping up to be the same, if not worse, as we get ready for holiday. Hopefully it will have as much fun too!
Please note this post may include some affiliate links. This has no effect on you - to find out more please check out the disclosure