Before I started blogging I read quite a few. They were mostly really popular blogs by people that many of us are aware of regardless of whether your a blogger yourself. Once I got started though, I discovered how many truly brilliant bloggers out there who are not very well known. There are loads of people, writing for themselves who deserve some credit too!
Becky from Mommy and Rory and I think it’s time we started to big up some of our favourite bloggers! We’ve put together a new tag, The Bloody Brilliant Bloggers Tag, to start giving recognition where it is due. There’s so many people out there bringing each other down – we’re more about giving the virtual high-five for a job well done.
Every month Becky and I are each going to nominate 3 bloggers that we thing are bloody brilliant. It’s then their turn to pick 3 brilliant bloggers of their own and start spreading the love! We’ll be reading your posts, and then each month we’ll be picking a bloody brilliant blogger of the month to share with you all.
- Write a post to proudly show your a bloody brilliant blogger.
- Include the introduction (copy and paste as below) in your post, along with this set of rules and don’t forget to thank the blogger who nominated you:
- The Bloody Brilliant Blogger Tag – Run by Becky and Kimberly the tag is all about showing recognition to the amazing blogs the internet has to offer. Giving their owners a virtual slap on the back and celebrating some flippin’ fantastic posts.
- Nominate three bloggers who you think are bloody brilliant and tell us a bit about why!
- Don’t forget to stick the our bloody brilliant bloggers badge somewhere on your post – grab the code here.
Please share your post on Twitter tagging your bloody brilliant nominees along with Becky (@mommyandrory1) and myself (@oddhogg) – make sure to tag us to be in with a chance of winning the Bloody Brilliant Bloggers crown.
- Nicola from Mummy To Dex – Nicola followed baby led weaning with her son, and over on her blog she has shared some amazing recipes. Some of them I’ve been trying out for myself, never mind Piglet! She’s the first to give you a boost and always takes time to share other peoples posts. Nicola is soon to be juggling blogging with going back to work and spending time with Dexter and I know she’s going to absolutely nail it.
- Sarah from Run Jump Scrap – Sarah is juggling so many balls! She’s got her linky #bestandworst which she co-runs every Wednesday, she is the brains behind and a co-founder of the #PerfectAndProud instagram community and Mummy to 2 gorgeous girl. And in between all of that she is putting me to shame with the amount of time she manages to spend in the gym. She is the definition of productive and I’ve no idea how she does it – and the best bit is if you ask her she’ll tell you she’s no idea how she does it either! She doesn’t follow any of the “tips” or “guidelines” you hear about how to be a “good blogger – she just writes what she wants to write about and enjoys it.
- Sonia from Mamma’s School – Last year Sonia and her husband packed up their life in the UK and moved to Sweden with their 3 children. They are living the most amazing life over there and Sonia writes about it. If you follow her Instagram like me you’ll probably wonder when she has time for blogging as she always seems to be out on some adventure with her kids! They’re doing all sorts from designing and building birdhouses to cooking outdoors on campfires, and she writes about it all. She is a real inspiration for what I want to be like as a parent to Piglet when he is older.
Be sure to check out Becky’s post to find out who she has nominated too.
*Please remember to tag us in your Bloody Brilliant Bloggers post on Twitter. If you don’t tag us then you can’t be in the running for Bloody Brilliant Blogger of the month!!*
This post has been linked to #KCACOLS
Please note this post may include some affiliate links. This has no effect on you - to find out more please check out the disclosure