1. Tell us about yourself and your blog.
I’m Yvonne, mum to four-year-old twin boys. I am fortunate to have survived HELLP syndrome and be here to tell the tale. My blog covers my journey through the crazy world of parenting.
2. What is your current relationship status?
3. Do you ever celebrate Valentine’s’ Day?
Yes, but we don’t go overboard. A card, meal and a bottle of wine is good enough for me. Oh and some flowers doesn’t go amiss !
4. It’s your first date! Where do you go?
The ideal date for me is out for dinner. It is one of my favourite things to do and is always a winner.
5. What’s the most romantic thing anyone has ever done for you?
My hubby once picked coral out that were the shape of the letters of my names and laid them out on the beach! A completely different a lovely gesture which I will never forget!
6. What is your favourite romantic film? Cheesier the better.
Dirty Dancing – it has been my favourite since day one! Love that film and never get tired of watching it.
7. Spill the beans! Who’s your celebrity crush?
It has to be Howard Donald from Take That.
8. Flowers are pretty popular at this time of year. Do you like receiving them or do they really not float your boat?
I love flowers! I love to receive them. I have to admit though I appreciate them all the more at random times of the year when the gesture means more. I sometimes feel at this time of the year that we feel we ‘need’ to buy flowers if that make sense.
9. Do you have children? Do you want any (or any more)?
I have two kids, twin boys. That is definitely enough for me!
10. What would be (or was) your choice of song for your first dance at your wedding?
It was Jack Johnson – Better Together
11. Do you have any plans yet for Valentine’s Day 2017?
Not that I am aware of. Valentines is a bit different when you have kids to run after I think!
12. Raw oysters are pretty famous for being an aphrodisiac. Have you ever tried them?
Yes I have – i have to admit I am not a fan!!!
13. Imagining money’s no object, where would you go for a romantic getaway?
A quiet beach! I don’t care where providing the sun is shining and there is a cocktail bar.
14. What’s the best Valentine’s gift you’ve ever received?
Eh, I am not sure if I am honest…. usually we just do the standard wine and flowers 🙂
15. Finally, what is the number one most important thing you value in a relationship.
Someone who I can partner with! Be my best friend and listen to each other. Sorry that is more than one…..
Please note this post may include some affiliate links. This has no effect on you - to find out more please check out the disclosure