For a bit of fun I managed to coax JHogg into doing the husband tag with me. It is basically a set of questions that you ask your other half to see how well they know you. I am constantly telling JHogg that I know he doesn’t listen to me when I talk – and I think doing this tag as proved that!
I have shared the questions we used below, in case you want to give it a go yourself. The video shows how he got on. Be sure to watch it all the way to the end if you want a bit of a laugh at the outtakes!
- Where did we meet?
- How long did we date before getting married?
- What is my favourite colour?
- What is my favourite food?
- What is my favourite tv show?
- What food do I not like?
- What shoe size do I wear?
- What is my favourite type of sandwich?
- If I could eat only one thing every day what would it be?
- What is my favourite cereal?
- What is my favourite style of music?
- What is my eye colour?
- What is my heritage/Where am I from?
- Did I play any sports?
- If you baked me a cake what kind would I like?
Please note this post may include some affiliate links. This has no effect on you - to find out more please check out the disclosure