Virtual Assistant Services
If you are looking for a virtual assistant to help you take your business to the next level, then I am here to help. As well as my Pinterest Management Services, I can assist you with a range of day to day tasks so you can focus on the heart of your business.
What Can I Do For You?
Below are some suggestions for tasks that you may wish me to carry out. This is not an all inclusive list and I would be happy to discuss any other options with you. I love to problem solve and I can help you to find solutions for you business.
Social media is one of the best ways to put your business forward but it can be hugely time consuming. Let me handle the nitty gritty while you focus on the creative aspects of your brand.
- Business fan page set-up. Adding or updating headers and profile images.
- Post/schedule updates – this can be either popular content I source or your own content.
- Monitor posts for engagement and respond to comments
- Build brand awareness through social activity
- Profile set-up
- Schedule tweets
- Retweet engaging content from followers
- Respond to mentions
- Follow back suitable followers
Behind the scenes there are many tasks that you may wish to delegate. I have extensive experience in time and workload management, as well as the use of WordPress.
- Calendar management
- E-mail management and prioritisation
- Proof reading
- Ghost writing
- Data entry
- Update plugins
- Run back-ups
- Run broken link checks
- Optimise posts for SEO
Related Post: Work With Us
Virtual Assistant Pricing
My virtual assistant services are charged at an hourly rate of £25 an hour, with an minimum retainer of 3 hours. The hours purchased expire after 60 days.
To make a booking please contact me at email@example.com