I am Kim
Here at OddHogg you will find information
about my life with type 1 diabetes, how I
balance it with 2 kids and proof that life
doesn’t stop at diagnosis.
My experience with diabetes technology
From the first day I was diagnosed I have had in interest in the technologies being developed to manage type 1 diabetes. I started on an insulin pump less than 18 months after diagnosis, and self funded the Freestyle Fibre when they were first released.
These days I am using the Medtronic Minimed 640g insulin pump and the Freestyle Libre 2. I have trialled the MiaoMiao 1 and 2 and the Bubble for getting alarms from the Libre 1, and had 20 days of use with the Dexcom to compare the different technologies.
Life With Type 1 Diabetes
- Gift Ideas For People With Diabetes
- Taking Care Of Your Feet With Diabetes
- Joining A Gym With Diabetes
- Managing Diabetes As A Wedding Guest
Recent Blog Post
My life isn’t just about diabetes. I love to share my product reviews, tips, experiences and so much more. Check out my latest posts here.
- Tips For Moving House While Pregnant
- Helping Your Child to Become More Confident
- The Benefits of Coding Lessons for Children
- 4 Signs Your Child Needs A Tutor
Not Sure Where To Start?
Looking for something in particular? Check out the categories below and see if you can send you in the right direction.