I was reading a post over on Mimi Rose & Me about their autumn bucket list (click here to read it) and it got me thinking about our plans.
Autumn is probably my favourite season – so here are my top 10 things that I think everyone should do this autumn!
- Kick leaves – we used to love doing this as kids, but why does it have to stop there? Piglet is too little to kick anything this year but I want to take him to the park and kick them myself anyway!
- Burn a pumpkin spice candle – This time of year has the best scents (closely followed by Christmas) and I love filling the house with the smell from a candle. This year I have a Pumpkin Spice Root Candle which I can’t wait to light.
- Carve a pumpkin – It is a great family activity and we always have loads of fun. This year we’ll have to get a baby one for Piglet
- Dress up – Generally I hate fancy dress, but I’m looking forward to dressing Piglet up for a Halloween party we’re going to.
- Make spiced butternut squash soup – This is my favourite autumn soup. Perfect for lunches on colder days
- Get a new bobble hat – I love getting a new one every year to keep my ears cosy. If you’re feeling crafty you could even knit one!
- Bake an apple pie – Or if thats not your thing then buy one and eat it with ice cream, ideally under a cosy blanket.
- Buy a seasonal coffee – Because who doesn’t love the drinks on Starbucks or Costa’s seasonal menu?!
- Watch fireworks – If you can have a hot chocolate or mulled cider at the same time then do it! One of my favourite autumn events.
- Family game night – Now we have Piglet we are spending more time at home. Game nights are a great way to get us away from the telly for a bit and have some fun!
What is on your autumn bucket list? Would you do anything differently? Let me know in the comments.
If you enjoyed this post then pin the infographic below!
Please note this post may include some affiliate links. This has no effect on you - to find out more please check out the disclosure