I don’t know anyone who doesn’t love fudge. It doesn’t matter what the occasion – or no occasion at all – a couple pieces go down nicely! I have the best recipe, it has never failed me yet and everyone always raves about it. I usually nod and smile and say it’s nothing, and it’s assumed that I’m being modest. But I’m not – it really is nothing!
This white chocolate fudge uses just three ingredients and is so easy to make. Seriously – no skill required what so ever. It’s the perfect fudge to make with kids, and with the mini eggs makes for a fun Easter treat.
- 550g White Chocolate – I notice a real difference when cheaper chocolates are used. Personally, I prefer to use a mixture of higher quality chocolate for flavour and cheaper chocolate for bulk.
- 60g Butter
- 1 Tin Condensed Milk – or 397g
Optional – Pinch of Salt
For the topping – 1 Bag Mini Eggs
- Break up the chocolate and then pop it in a bowl with the butter and condensed milk.
- All you need to do now is melt it! If you’re feeling brave you can do it in short bursts in the microwave. Personally, I prefer a little more control and so I put a pan of boiling water on the hob and place the bowl on top of it. This prevents the chocolate from burning.
- Keep stirring the mixture until it is smooth of glossy. Add the salt at this stage if you want to include it (it takes the edge off the sweetness slightly).
- Line an 8″x7″ glass dish (I like to use a reusable baking sheet) and pour the mixture into it, smoothing it with the back of a spoon.
- While it is still warm, prod the mini eggs into the top of the fudge slightly.
- Place the dish into the fridge for a minimum of 4 hours to set – but overnight is best.
- Slice the fudge into whatever size suits you and serve!
Please note this post may include some affiliate links. This has no effect on you - to find out more please check out the disclosure